Its already wednesday, half way through my last week of vacation.
Lets see what I accomplished in the last couple of weeks that I’ve been home:
1. Converted my aunt’s home movies to dvd – CHECK!
2. Pass Halo 2 (as of an hour ago) – CHECK!
3. Play World of Warcraft – CHECK!
4. Work on VealOnABun.com – FAILED
5. Learn Windows programming – FAILED
As you can see, my priorities were somewhat slanted towards have loads of fun, screw work. I guess I have to get that out of my system before school starts up again, I’ve got a slightly larger course load this term.