I was just looking over my site when I noticed a little problem with the date and time on my posts.
For instance, right now it is 12:18am on Wednesday March 2nd… but if you look up to the header for this post you will see something completely different.
The reason for this, I just realised, is that I am now being hosted out of Australia. So the server is running on Australia time (13 hours faster than here).
One solution I have is I can modify the php script that I use to create these posts, or just manually input the time. The first option requires alot of work that I’m not even sure is possible, and the latter defeats the purpose of having a script do all the work of posting.
So, for now I’ll just leave it be and maybe figure out some kind of hack/fix that I can do at a later date.