Categories
Uncategorized

Update to HTML Safe HTML page

I’ve added a new translation box to my HTML Safe HTML script. Originally it just translated pieces of html code so it would be safe to view in an HTML page.

The new translation box replaces all & symbols with & so that an xhtml validator won’t complain about your urls. This addition spawned from the headaches I went through yesterday trying to validate my website. Would have been nice to have had this tool then, instead of writing it now after the fact. But, at least now, when I link to urls I’ll just pass it through this translator and I’ll never have a problem again.

Only thing left to do now is go through my archives and fix EVERY SINGLE URL I’ve ever posted… what a headache!

Leave a Reply